Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Single Most Awkward Image From the Oscars? Red Carpet

I had vowed to get on with my life and leave the Academy Awards alone today. That all changed when a friend alerted me to an eye-popping moment on the Oscars red carpet that haunted my dreams and now demands reckoning. Dear readers, does anybody knows what the hell is going on here?

The Single Most Awkward Image From the Oscars Red Carpet

Seriously, I need to know. Also: Top that, Sacha Baron Cohen.

[Thanks to Justin for the heads-up.]

Follow S.T. VanAirsdale on Twitter.
Follow Movieline on Twitter.

Source: http://www.celebrities.com/celebrities-gossip/the-single-most-awkward-image-from-the-oscars-red-carpet/

Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment