Thursday 29 December 2011

Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess


Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

Thursday, December 29th 2011

Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

This actress claims to be a natural girl. She eats a clean, mostly organic diet, cares about animals, and dabbles in homeopathic remedies to treat most ailments. She claims that her enviable figure and flawless complexion are the natural results of healthy living and lots of exercise. The truth is that her body has been stuffed with more implants and fillers than a Christmas goose. And, away from the cameras, her diet consists mainly of cheeseburgers and ExLax. (Blind Gossip)

So, let's see, a bitch of the fake variety who injects herself full of non-organic shit but still claims she's as pure as a free range chicken's fart? This has to be GOOPY Paltrow herself! Just please tell me her beloved wood burning pizza oven isn't actually a cheeseburger burning pizza oven. There's only so much my preservatives-filled heart can take in one blind item.

A ?manly-man? actor who comes off as very macho both on film and off went on a hike with some friends last week in the LA mountains. Although he bragged to friends about his expertise in the wilderness, he had to be guided out by his wife as she gave him GPS instructions via cell phone. He was only a half-mile from his car. (BuzzFoto)

I would laugh, but here in Italy, I get lost crossing the street. And my official guess is...The Rock?

Source: http://www.celebrities.com/celebrity-magazine/blind-items-i-guess-you-guess-148/

Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment